top of page

Non-Member

Public·7 members
Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Patch Custom Maid 3d 2 ((FULL))

1st Note: If the patch didn't detect your installation directory and/or somehow the update.exe bugged, you can overwrite the GameData folder, and you will also need to update the update.lst file, which is advanced for veteran users.2nd Note: The update.exe will not install an already installed patches/DLCs as seen in additional screenshots for Step 5 where the START option is greyed out, it follows the update.lst file, in case you are wondering it is located on your CM3D2 Root directory. (example: C:\KISS\CM3D2\)

Patch Custom Maid 3d 2

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2u1YnS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0MU5g-Jgi_4EnFV8XGmHtn

Custom Order Maid 3D 2 is a maid training and simulation eroge and a sequel to Custom Maid 3D 2. Like its prequel titles, the point of the game is to train your own custom-made maids through specific activities (mostly H). The game takes place in a new Empire Club.

S-Court released a R12 version of the game on May 31, 2019, and they released the English version on July 30, 2019, at their English website (R18 version), Steam (R12 version) and Nutaku (R18 version). On November 5, 2021, they released a R18 patch for the Steam version.

When i add Sybaris to my game that has reipatcher and english ui/text everything suddenly becomes in japanese and the game gets censored. is there a translation patch for this ? and also the characters no longer follow camera movement

Custom maid 3d 2 is a game of managing your own maids and making your maids work better for their clients.With the lastest updates you can enjoy this in full vr enviroment. Both vive controllers and leap motion is supported.

In the mean time the emperor held frequent councils, to debate what course should be taken with me; and I was afterwards assured by a particular friend, a person of great quality, who was as much in the secret as any, that the court was under many difficulties concerning me. They apprehended my breaking loose; that my diet would be very expensive, and might cause a famine. Sometimes they determined to starve me; or at least to shoot me in the face and hands with poisoned arrows, which would soon despatch me; but again they considered, that the stench of so large a carcass might produce a plague in the metropolis, and probably spread through the whole kingdom. In the midst of these consultations, several officers of the army went to the door of the great council-chamber, and two of them being admitted, gave an account of my behaviour to the six criminals above-mentioned;p.17

But I shall not anticipate the reader with further descriptions of this kind, because I reserve them for a greater work, which is now almost ready for the press; containing a general description of this empire, from its first erection, through along series of princes; with a particular account of their wars and politics, laws, learning, and religion; their plants and animals; their peculiar manners and customs, with other matters very curious and useful; my chief design at present being only to relate such events and transactions as happened to the public or to myself during a residence of about nine months in that empire.

The reader may remember, that when I signed those articles upon which I recovered my liberty, there were some which I disliked, upon account of their being too servile; neither could anything but an extreme necessity have forced me to submit. But being now a Nardac of the highest rank in that empire, such offices were looked upon as below my dignity, and the emperor (to do him justice), never once mentioned them to me. However, it was not long before I had an opportunity of doing His Majesty, at least as I then thought, a most signal service. I was alarmed at midnight with the cries of many hundred people at my door; by which, being suddenly awaked, I was in some kind of terror. I heard the word Burglum repeated incessantly: several of the emperor's court, making their way through the crowd, entreated me to come immediately to the palace, where her imperial majesty's apartment was on fire, by the carelessness of a maid of honour, who fell asleep while she was reading a romance. I got up in an instant; and orders being given to clear the way before me, and it being likewise a moonshine night, I made a shift to get to the palace without trampling on any of the people. I found they had already applied ladders to the walls of the apartment, and were well provided with p.42

There are some laws and customs in this empire very peculiar; and if they were not so directly contrary to those of my own dear country, I should be tempted to say a little in their justification. It is only to be wished they were as well executed. The first I shall mention, relates to informers. All crimes against the state, are punished here with the utmost severity; but, if the person accused makes his innocence plainly to appear upon his trial, the accuser is immediately put to an ignominious death; and out of his goods or lands the innocent person is quadruply recompensed for the loss of his time, for the danger he underwent, for the hardship of his imprisonment, and for all the charges he has been at in making his defence; or, if that fund be deficient, it is largely supplied by the crown. The emperor also confers on him some public mark of his favour, and proclamation is made of his innocence through the whole city.

In the female nurseries, the young girls of quality are educated much like the males, only they are dressed by orderly servants of their own sex; but always in the presence of a professor or deputy, till they come to dress themselves, which is at five years old. And if it be found that these nurses ever presume to entertain the girls with frightful or foolish stories, or the common follies practised by chambermaids among us, they are publicly whipped thrice about the city, imprisoned for a year, and banished for life to the most desolate part of the country. Thus the young ladies are as much ashamed of being cowards and fools as the men, and despise all personal ornaments, beyond decency and cleanliness: neither did I perceive any difference in their education made by their difference of sex, only that p.49

It was a custom introduced by this prince and his ministry (very different, as I have been assured, from the practice of former times,) that after the court had decreed any cruel execution, either to gratify the monarch's resentment, or the malice of a favourite, the emperor always made a speech to his whole council, expressing his great lenity and tenderness, as qualities known and confessed by all the world. This speech was immediately published throughout the kingdom; nor did any thing terrify the people so much as those encomiums on His Majesty's mercy; because it was observed, p.60

I did very much wonder, in all this time, not to have heard of any express relating to me from our emperor to the court of Blefuscu. But I was afterward given privately to understand, that his imperial majesty, never imagining I had the least notice of his designs, believed I was only gone to Blefuscu in performance of my promise, according to the license he had given me, which was well known at our court, and would return in a few days, when the ceremony was ended. But he was at last in pain at my long absence; and after consulting with the treasurer and the rest of that cabal, a person of quality was dispatched with the copy of the articles against me. This envoy had instructions to represent to the monarch of Blefuscu, ‘the great lenity of his master, who was content to punish me no farther than with the loss of mine eyes; that I had fled from justice; and if I did not return in two hours, I should be deprived of my title of Nardac, and declared p.64

This trade is not carried on in town; but at theneighbouring races of Epsom and Ascot Heath, and, though less numerously, atGoodwood, it is pursued by persons concerned in the street paper-trade ofLondon. At Epsom I may state that the race-card sale is in thehands of two classes (the paper or sheet-lists sale being carried on by the sameparties) -viz. those who confine themselves to "working" the races,and those who only resort to such work occasionally. The firstmentioned sellersusually live in the country, and the second in town. Between these two classes, there is rather a strongdistinction. The country race-card sellers are not unfrequently "sportingcharacters." The town professor of the same calling feels little interestin the intrigues or great "events" of the turf. Of the country tradersin this line some act also as touters, or touts; they are for the most part men,who having been in some capacity or other, connected with racing or withrace-horses, and having fallen from their position or lost their employment,resort to the selling of race-cards as one means of a livelihood, and totouting, or watchingrace-horses, and reporting anything concerning them to those interested, asanother means. These men, I am assured, usually "make a book" (arecord and calculation of their bets) with grooms, or such gentlemen's servants,as will bet with them, and sometimes one with another. The most notorious of the race-card selling fraternity isknown as Captain Carrot. He is the successor, I am told, of Gentleman Jerry, whowas killed some time back at Goodwood races -having been run over. GentlemanJerry's attire, twenty-five to thirty-five years ago, was an exaggeration ofwhat was then accounted a gentleman's style. He wore a light snuff-coloured coat,a "washing" waistcoat of any colour, cloth trowsers, usually the samecolour as his coat, and a white, or yellow white, and ample cravat of manyfolds. His successor wears a military uniform, always with a scarlet coat,Hessian boots, an old umbrella, and a tin eye-glass. Upon the card-sellers,however, who confine their traffic to races, I need not dwell, but proceed tothe metropolitan dealers, who are often patterers when in town. It is common, for the smarter traders in these cards to beliberal of titles, especially to those whom they address on the race-ground."This is the sort of style, sir," said one racecard-seller to me,"and it tells best with cockneys from their shops. 'Ah, my lord. I hopeyour lordship's well. I've backed your horse, my lord. He'll win, he'll win.Card, my lord, correct card, only 6d. I'll drink your lordship's healthafter the race.' Perhaps this here `my lord,' may be a barber, you see, sir, andnever had so much as a donkey in his life, and he forks out a bob; but before hecan get his change, there always is somebody or other to call for a manlike me from a little distance, so I'm forced to run off and cry, `Coming, sir,coming. Coming, your honour, coming.' " The mass of these sellers, however, content themselves withthe customary cry: "Here's Dorling's Correct Card of the Races. -Names,weights, and colours of the Riders. -Length of Bridle, and Weight ofSaddle." One intelligent man computed that there were 500 men,women, and children, of all descriptions of street-callings, who on a"Derby day" left London for Epsom. Another considered that there couldnot be fewer than 600, at the very lowest calculation. Of these, I am informed,the female sellers may number something short of a twentieth part from London,while a twelfth of the whole number of regular street-sellers attending theraces vend at the races cards. But card selling is often a cloak, for thefemales -and especially those connected with men who depend solely on the races-vend improper publications (usually at 6d.), making the sale of cards orlists a pretext for the more profitable traffic. If a man sell from ten to twelve dozencards on the "Derby day," it is accounted "a good day;" andso is the sale of three-fourths of that quantity on the Oaks day. On the other,or "off" days, 2s. is an average earning. The cards are all bought of Mr. Dorling,the printer, at 2s. 6d. a dozen. The price asked is always 6d.each. "But those fourpenny bits," said one card-seller, "is theruination of every thing. And now that they say that the threepenny bits iscoming in more, things will be wuss and wuss." The lists vary from 1s.6d. to 2s. 6d. the dozen, according to size. To clear 10s.and 8s. on the two great days is accounted "tidy doings," butthat is earned only by those who devote themselves to the sale of therace-cards, which all the sellers do not. Some, for instance, areballad-singers, who sell cards immediately before a race comes off, as at thattime they could obtain no auditory for their melodies. Ascot-heath races, I amtold, are rather better for the card seller than Epsom, as "there's more ofthe nobs there," and fewer of the London vendors of cards. The sale of the"lists" is less than one-eighth that of the sale of cards. They arechiefly "return lists," (lists with a specification of the winninghorses, &c., "returned" as they acquitted themselves in eachrace), and are sold in the evening, or immediately after the conclusion of the"sport," for the purpose of being posted or kept.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page