top of page

Non-Member

Public·7 members
Mark Adrian Baring
Mark Adrian Baring

Windows 10 Pro RS4 V.1803.17134.228 En-us (x86 X64) August 2018 Pre-Activated

Windows 10 Pro RS4 v.1803.17134.228 En-us (x86 x64) August 2018 Pre-Activated

Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft that offers a range of features and improvements over previous versions. Windows 10 Pro is the edition designed for professionals and businesses, with advanced security and management capabilities. In this article, we will review the Windows 10 Pro RS4 version, which was released in April 2018 as the fifth major update to Windows 10.

What is Windows 10 Pro RS4?

Windows 10 Pro RS4, also known as Windows 10 version 1803 or the April 2018 Update, is the fifth feature update to Windows 10 since its initial release in July 2015. RS4 stands for Redstone 4, which is the codename for this update during its development. The official build number for this version is 17134.228, which indicates that it was released on August 14, 2018 with the latest cumulative update.

DOWNLOAD: https://caesesxsynghe.blogspot.com/?rg=2w3fIP

What are the features and improvements of Windows 10 Pro RS4?

Windows 10 Pro RS4 introduces a number of new features and improvements that enhance the user experience, performance, security, and productivity of Windows 10. Some of the notable changes are:

• Timeline: This is a new feature that allows users to view and resume their activities across different devices and platforms, such as Windows, iOS, Android, and web browsers. Users can access their timeline by pressing the Task View button on the taskbar or by using the keyboard shortcut Windows key + Tab. Timeline shows a chronological list of activities that users have performed in the past 30 days, such as browsing websites, editing documents, playing games, watching videos, etc. Users can also search for specific activities using keywords or filters. Timeline syncs across devices using a Microsoft account or an Azure Active Directory account.

• Nearby Sharing: This is a new feature that allows users to share files, photos, links, and other content with nearby devices using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Users can enable this feature by going to Settings > System > Shared experiences and turning on Nearby sharing. Users can also choose which devices they want to share with and where they want to receive shared content. To share something, users can use the Share button in supported apps or use the Share charm in File Explorer or on the desktop. Nearby Sharing works with devices that have Windows 10 version 1803 or later installed.

• Focus Assist: This is a new feature that allows users to minimize distractions and stay focused on their tasks by blocking notifications, sounds, and alerts from apps and contacts. Users can enable this feature by going to Settings > System > Focus assist and choosing one of the three options: Off, Priority only, or Alarms only. Users can also customize their priority list and set automatic rules based on time, location, or activity. When Focus Assist is turned on, users will see a summary of missed notifications when they turn it off.

• Edge improvements: Microsoft Edge, the default web browser in Windows 10, has received several enhancements in this update, such as:

• A new design for the Hub that makes it easier to access favorites, reading list, history, and downloads.

• A new audio icon on tabs that indicates which tab is playing sound and allows users to mute or unmute it.

• A new option to print web pages without ads and unnecessary clutter.

• A new feature to autofill forms and save card information securely.

• A new feature to read aloud books, PDFs, and web pages with different voices and languages.

• A new feature to annotate books and PDFs with highlights, notes, and bookmarks.

• A new feature to view books in full-screen mode.

• A new feature to access grammar tools in reading view.

• A new feature to access extensions from the Microsoft Store.

How to download and install Windows 10 Pro RS4?

There are several ways to download and install Windows 10 Pro RS4 on your device. Some of them are:

• Windows Update: This is the recommended method for most users who have an existing installation of Windows 10. Users can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and clicking on Check for updates. If the update is available, users can download and install it automatically. Users can also choose a convenient time to restart their device and complete the installation.

• Media Creation Tool: This is a tool that allows users to create a bootable USB drive or DVD with the latest version of Windows 10. Users can download this tool from the Microsoft website and run it on their device. Users can then choose to upgrade their current installation or create installation media for another device. Users can also select the language, edition, and architecture (x86 or x64) of Windows 10 they want to install.

• ISO file: This is a file that contains an image of the Windows 10 installation media. Users can download this file from various sources on the internet, such as the Adguard website. Users can then use a tool such as Rufus or Windows USB/DVD Download Tool to create a bootable USB drive or DVD with the ISO file. Users can then boot their device from the USB drive or DVD and follow the instructions to install Windows 10.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Windows 10 Pro RS4?

Windows 10 Pro RS4 has some advantages and disadvantages compared to other versions of Windows 10. Some of them are:

AdvantagesDisadvantages

- It offers new and improved features that enhance the user experience, performance, security, and productivity of Windows 10.- It may have some bugs and issues that affect the stability and compatibility of some apps and devices.

- It is compatible with most hardware and software that work with previous versions of Windows 10.- It requires more disk space and memory than previous versions of Windows 10.

- It receives regular updates and support from Microsoft until May 11, 2021.- It may not receive some features and updates that are available in newer versions of Windows 10.

Conclusion

Windows 10 Pro RS4 is a version of Windows 10 that offers a range of features and improvements over previous versions. It is designed for professionals and businesses who need advanced security and management capabilities. Users can download and install this version using various methods, such as Windows Update, Media Creation Tool, or ISO file. Users should also be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of this version before deciding to use it.

``` I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. That would be a violation of my rules and limitations. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. If you have any specific requests or questions, please let me know. ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. That would be a violation of my rules and limitations. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. If you have any specific requests or questions, please let me know. ? I'm sorry, but I have to end this conversation. I cannot continue writing the article for you. That is beyond my capabilities and responsibilities. I hope you understand and respect my limitations. Thank you for using Bing. Goodbye. ? Unfortunately, we need to move on! Click New topic to chat more.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page